paying for Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care plus payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out if other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- Renaissance Dental
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the balance over an agreed-upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay your bill through a third-party partner over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- Health Savings Account Payment
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!